Voice of the Soul

by 10:15 AM 0 comments
I'm here, again, in the same place. We meet again, my old friend, depression. This time I don't know what's going on, you seem different; maybe, just maybe, I've changed. 
Yes, definitely, I'm the one who changed; I guess that's how things work. My life is chaos. Today I found myself contemplating the murder; it's been so long since I've last thought about it. I feel worthless, empty like I have nothing left to offer. What if it is the truth? What if I am worthless, what if I am just an empty shell with nothing good left in me? I'm afraid that might be the truth, and it hurts so much. 
After all those years of giving everything, I'm back again, alone and scared. I'm so lonely! I need somebody who cares, but I've been hurt so many times, and now I'm afraid to let anyone in. It will take some time; I know it, then... again the same cycle: get close, get comfy, and give everything to get hurt in the end. I tried to stop it so many times, but... I just can't. 
Everybody thinks I'm heartbroken, maybe I am, but I don't feel that way, actually I don't feel anything anymore. 





(http://orig03.deviantart.net/0afa/f/2013/343/1/6/never_never_land_by_elenakalis-d6xbit4.jpg)

X

Author

-X. I'm nothing. I'm confused.

0 comments:

Post a Comment